1. St. Kliment Ohridski University Press delivers its products within the territory of Bulgaria and abroad.
2. Deliveries on the territory of the country are made by courier company Econt within the set deadline.
3. Deliveries abroad are made by Bulgarian Posts Ltd. within approximately 10 to 40 working days, depending on the particular destination.
4. The delivery charge within the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and abroad is automatically calculated on the basis of the total weight of the ordered items and in compliance with the delivery rates set by the above mentioned courier companies which are accessible on their websites. All transportation costs are payable by the user.
5. Deliveries of published products ordered by the user are made according to the method chosen by him/her and within the time limits determined in items 2 and 3 of this section.
6. St. Kliment Ohridski University Press reserves the right to extend the above-mentioned time limits by up to 7 days, without prior notice to the user, and to extend them by more than 7 days with the prior consent of the user.
7. St. Kliment Ohridski University Press reserves the right to change the person, making the delivery, without prior notice to the user and without prejudice to the price, the time limit and the way of delivery.
8. If the user cannot be found at the address specified by him/her within the delivery deadline or no access and conditions are provided for the delivery to be made within the specified time period, St. Kliment Ohridski University Press shall be absolved of its obligation to deliver the ordered published products. In this case, the user shall be entitled to confirm the submitted request, with all delivery costs being covered by him/her. The moment the said confirmation is done, a new delivery time frame begins.