- Information for Authors
- Humanities and Social Sciences +-
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences +-
- Economics and Law +-
- Medicine and Sport +-
- Literary Studies XX century Library
- University Library
- University Heritage Library
- University Textbooks
- European Studies Library
- Linguа, Britannica, Americana
- Cultura Animi
- Res Publica
- Ex Constitutione
- Theory of Jurisdiction
- Philosophy of Religion Library
- Актуални проблеми на трудовото и осигурителното право
- Philosophy Department Library
- Sources for Kliment
- Studia Classica Serdicensia
- New Poetry and Prose
- Contemporary Bulgarian Poetry and Prose
- Foreign Languages Books
- Dictionaries and Reference Books +-
- Electronic Publications
To libraries, with love The Library-Information Policy of Bulgaria from 1989 to 2013 (A collection of papers, projects and articles)
This collection incorporates selected texts of various types, including: conference reports; materials intended for national projects or programs; scientific articles; international projects; theoretical works; communications.
The compiler’s idea is to provide a mirror-like picture of the developments in the Bulgarian library-and-information sector on the basis of the above texts; to outline the trends of development of this sector during this period; to present some theoretical works containing projections and different policies [that could be] implemented within the library-and-information spectrum. This publication is intended for [university] lecturers, researchers and expert undergraduate students who take an interest in the problems of the Bulgarian library-and-information sector against the background of the changes that occur in some other parts of the world.
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.6 kg.
L: 16.0x23.0 cm.
Product Code: твърда