- Information for Authors
- Humanities and Social Sciences +-
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences +-
- Economics and Law +-
- Medicine and Sport +-
- Literary Studies XX century Library
- University Library
- University Heritage Library
- University Textbooks
- European Studies Library
- Linguа, Britannica, Americana
- Cultura Animi
- Res Publica
- Ex Constitutione
- Theory of Jurisdiction
- Philosophy of Religion Library
- Актуални проблеми на трудовото и осигурителното право
- Philosophy Department Library
- Sources for Kliment
- Studia Classica Serdicensia
- New Poetry and Prose
- Contemporary Bulgarian Poetry and Prose
- Foreign Languages Books
- Dictionaries and Reference Books +-
- Electronic Publications
This volume entitled Korean Society Today contains contributions to the International Conference on Korean Studies which was held in the Center for Korean Studies at St. Kliment Ohridski Sofia University on March 9, 2018.
The conference was organized as a part of the Core University Program for Korean Studies through the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Korea and Korean Studies Promotion, and with the Service of the Academy of Korean Studies (AKS-2015-OLU-2250004).
Contributors put main focus on the current political, economical and social relations between Korea and European countries. Most of the researches were made through the prism of the archive documents which are currently kept in Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.4 kg.
L: 16.5x23.5 cm.
Product Code: мека