- Information for Authors
- Humanities and Social Sciences +-
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences +-
- Economics and Law +-
- Medicine and Sport +-
- Literary Studies XX century Library
- University Library
- University Heritage Library
- University Textbooks
- European Studies Library
- Linguа, Britannica, Americana
- Cultura Animi
- Res Publica
- Ex Constitutione
- Theory of Jurisdiction
- Philosophy of Religion Library
- Актуални проблеми на трудовото и осигурителното право
- Philosophy Department Library
- Sources for Kliment
- Studia Classica Serdicensia
- New Poetry and Prose
- Contemporary Bulgarian Poetry and Prose
- Foreign Languages Books
- Dictionaries and Reference Books +-
- Electronic Publications
In this article collection, one can fi nd papers which were presented on the International Conference on Korean Studies, which was held in Sofi a University “St. Kl. Ohridski” on April 23, 2019.
The conference was organized as a part of the Core University Program for Korean Studies through the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Korea and Korean Studies Promotion and with the Service of the Academy of Korean Studies (AKS-2015-OLU-2250004).
Contributors put the main focus on the current political, economic and social relations between Korea and some of the East European countries. Most of the researches were made through the prism of the archive documents on relations with DPRK, which are currently kept in Bulgaria, Serbia, Poland, Hungary, Romania. Other papers deal with the fi eld of traditions, culture, society and historical perspectives of the Korean peninsula.
The conference was in honor of the memory of the eminent scholar and outstanding erudite Habil. Dr. Alexander Fedotoff – professor of Korean, Mongolian and Tibetan literature and culture.