ORDER CANCELATION. REFUSAL OF GOODS. RETURN OF GOODS
1. The user reserves the right to cancel the order: within 24 hours of placing it, and if the publisher’s products have not left the warehouse/business premises of St. Kliment Ohridski University Press. The cancellation is to be done at https://unipress.bg/. When making a cancellation request the user should indicate: name, number and date of order, description of the publisher’s product.
2. Pursuant to the provisions of Art. 50 of the Consumers Protection Act , a user who is under the protection of the CPA is entitled to cancel the order of one or more books without indicating the reason, without owing any indemnities or penalties, and without paying any costs within a 14-day period starting from the day the items were received.
3. In case of exercising the right to cancel the order under Item. 2 of this section, the user who is under the protection of the CPA shall cover only the costs under Art. 54 and Art. 55 of the CPA.
4. The cancellation of an order is done via the website https://unipress.bg/. In order to exercise his/her right to cancel an order, the user may fill in the standard “right of cancellation form” available on the website. In case of cancellation St. Kliment Ohridski University Press shall send the user, who is under the protection of the CPA, a confirmation about the receipt of his/her cancellation form.
5. When the right of cancellation has been exercised, the user must send back or hand in the pudlisher’s products to St. Kliment Ohridski University Press or to a person authorized by the University Press. The goods must be returned in good sales condition without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which the user who is under the protection of the Consumer Protection Act communicated to the publisher his/her decision to withdraw from the contract.
6. The deadline shall be considered met if the user sends back or hands in the publisher’s products to the University Press before the expiry of the 14-day period. The return costs are payable by the user, who is under the protection of the Consumer Protection Act.
7. When a user who is under the protection of the Consumer Protection Act, has exercised his/her right for cancellation, St. Kliment Ohridski University Press shall refund the user all monies paid by his/her without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which it was informed about the decision of the user to withdraw from the contract, pursuant to Item 2. of this section.
8. The user is entitled to waive the receipt of the publisher’s products ordered by him/her in the following cases: the delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the ordered ones and this can be found by mere inspection of the goods; the publisher’s products and/or their packaging have been damaged during shipment; and/or the price that is to be paid by the user does not match the price due.
9. On delivery, the user should check the content of the package to see if the delivered items match the ordered ones. If printing imperfections are found or the goods are visually damaged, the user should address the courier who is obliged to draw up a protocol for the damaged delivery.
10. In the cases set forth in Item 8. and Item 9. of this section, St. Kliment Ohridski University Press has committed itself to replace the publisher’s product concerned with a new one within 7 days, but if there is no availability of the ordered item, St. Kliment Ohridski University Press shall refund the whole amount deposited by the user within 14 days of the implementation of the procedure under Item 8. and Item 9. of this section. All delivery costs are payable by St. Kliment Ohridski University Press.
11. The provisions of Art. 50 to 56 of the Consummer Protection Act shall not apply to contracts for the supply of digital content (electronic books), which is not delivered on a tangible medium, but is downloaded from the website, after the downloading procedure has begun with the user’s prior express consent and acknowledgment that by downloading the purchased item he/she loses his/her right of withdrawal.